Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-01-03. Parties: Bank Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- 376 Broome St Realtycrp sold this property to Mildred Derrico for $0.00 on 1981-07-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-07-08 between 376 Broome St Realtycrp & Mildred Derrico and Chia Shuing Food Prdcts View Document
- On 1970-07-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gerard De Sapio to Fannie Tafuri. View Document
- On 1969-05-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jacob Rapoport to Mary A Derrico. View Document
- On 1969-05-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William M Kahn to Jacob Rapoport. View Document
- 376 Broome St Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Mildred Derrico on 1967-11-08. View Document
- Mildred Derrico sold this property to 376 Broome St Realty for $0.00 on 1967-08-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-04-27 between Gerard De Sapio and Mildred Derrico View Document
- On 1966-04-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marinettadecd De Sapio to Gerard De Sapio. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 24, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Managing Agent: Mary Ann Brochetelli, 100-43 75Th Ave, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Site Manager: Andre Brochetelli,
- Joint Owner: Andrea Brochetelli, 100-43 75 Th Ave, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Joint Owner: Adrian Brochetelli, 100-43 75Th Ave, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- 376 Broome St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.33ft x 111.67ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 16,404.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,130.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 16,350.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,076.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 17,712.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,438.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.