Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2016-02-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-02-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-11-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,995,000 to $8,750,000 on 2015-09-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500,000 to $8,995,000 on 2015-06-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $9,500,000 on 2015-03-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-06-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-04-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $7,400,000 on 2012-02-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Brewster Carriage House Condominium, 20 Clinton Street #4A, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Merchants Properties, Inc., Stacy Hammel, 20 Clinton Street #4A, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Matthew Swann, 272 Broome Street #6S, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Ross Morgan, 123 Bowery #4TH FL, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Louis Malave,
- 374 Broome St #PHS, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.75ft x 97.0ft
- Condo Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 27,643.84 sq. ft.
Remaining -309.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 27,552.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -401.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,895.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.