Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kourosh Babaian Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group & Inc. Citimortgage on 2015-12-04. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $295,000.00 dated 2007-07-06 between Kourosh Babaian and Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group View Document
- On 2007-05-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank F/K/A & Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Abn Amro Mortgage Group, INC. View Document
- Kourosh Babaian took a mortgage for $7,033.36 from Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group on 2007-07-06. View Document
- Stuart Forgash Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd. Fairmont Funding on 2005-01-04. View Document
- Kourosh Babaian took a mortgage for $306,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-12-14. View Document
- Stuart Forgash sold this property to Kourosh Babian for $396,000.00 on 2004-12-14. View Document
- Zachary Prensky Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. M.L. Moskowitz & Co. on 2004-02-12. View Document
- Stuart Forgash was granted Power of Attorney for The Vaux Condominium on 2003-12-19 View Document
- Stuart Forgash took a mortgage for $265,600.00 from Ltd Fairmont Funding on 2003-12-19. View Document
- Zachary Prensky sold this property to Stuart Forgash for $332,000.00 on 2003-12-19. View Document
- On 2000-06-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. M.L. Moskowitz & Co. to Bank Of New York. View Document
- Zachary Prensky took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Inc. M.L.Moskowitz & Co. on 1999-01-06. View Document
- Adele C. Maynard Satisfied their Mortgage with Long Island Savingsbank, FSB on 1997-12-17. View Document
- Zachary Prensky was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1997-09-30 View Document
- Adele C. Maynard & Adele C. Maynard-Garrison sold this property to Zachary Prensky for $0.00 on 1997-07-01. View Document
- On 1988-02-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Long Island Svgs Bk to Long Island Svgs Cntr. View Document
- Adele C. Maynard was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-18 View Document
- Adele C. Maynard took a mortgage for $48,976.00 from Long Islamd Savingsbk on 1987-11-18. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Adele C. Maynard for $0.00 on 1987-10-27. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #9S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.