- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Steven A Kanner Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-07-19. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $115,000.00 dated 2003-11-20 between Steven A Kramer and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc View Document
- On 2003-09-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage Inc to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc. View Document
- On 2000-11-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Inc. Citicorp Mortgage. View Document
- Robert Josephs & Corinne Josephs Satisfied their Mortgage with East River Savings Bank on 1998-10-02. View Document
- Steven A. Kanner took a mortgage for $124,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1998-02-05. View Document
- Corinne Joseph & Robert B. Josephs sold this property to Steven A. Kanner for $0.00 on 1997-09-10. View Document
- Steven A. Kanner was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1998-02-05 View Document
- On 1996-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Robert Josephs & Corinne Josephs took a mortgage for $170,000.00 from East River Svgs Bank on 1988-02-01. View Document
- Corrine Josephs was granted Power of Attorney for Robert Josephs on 1988-02-01 View Document
- Robert Josephs & Corinne Josephs was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-14 View Document
- Harriette Friedlander sold this property to Robert Josephs & Corinne Josephs for $0.00 on 1987-11-24. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Harriette Friedlander for $0.00 on 1987-11-24. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #9A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area