Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer sold this property to 372 Cpw 8M LLC for $0.00 on 2014-03-03. View Document
- Cleo Korrey & Cleo Julien Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2012-08-20. View Document
- Clarence W Kenney & Cleo Julien Satisfied their Mortgage with East River Savings Bank & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa & River Bank America & Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation on 2012-08-20. View Document
- Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of The Vaux on 2012-08-15 View Document
- Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer took a mortgage for $443,400.00 from The First National Bank Of Long Island on 2012-08-15. View Document
- As Trustee Velma Waller-Johnson & Kenney Family 2011 Irrevocable Trust sold this property to Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer for $739,000.00 on 2012-08-15. View Document
- Cleo J Kenney sold this property to Trustee Velma Waller-Johnson & Kenney Family 2011 Irrevocable Trust for $0.00 on 2011-02-24. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Cleo Julien & Cleo Kenney took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2008-02-04. View Document
- On 1996-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-04-06. Parties: Vaux Condo View Document
- Clarence W. Kenny & Cleo Julien was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-06-13 View Document
- Clarence W Kenney & Cleo Julien took a mortgage for $91,400.00 from East River Svgs Bk on 1988-06-13. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Clarence W. Kenney & Cleo Julien for $0.00 on 1988-06-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-08-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2011-12-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2011-12-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $739,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 372 Central Park West #8M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.