- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Chih-Chen Ma sold this property to Ma Family Realty Trust #2 for $0.00 on 2012-12-31. View Document
- Bonnie Yang & Chih-Chen Ma sold this property to Chih-Chen Ma for $0.00 on 2012-12-31. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Bonnie Yang & Chih C Ma Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2007-07-19. View Document
- Luba Balis Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bank on 2000-05-04. View Document
- Bonnie Yang & Chih Chen Ma took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Washington Mutual Bank on 1999-12-16. View Document
- Bonnie Yang & Chih-Chen Ma was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1999-12-16 View Document
- Luba Balis was granted Power of Attorney for Kenneth Thomas on 1999-12-16 View Document
- Luba Balis sold this property to Bonnie Yang & Chih-Chen Ma for $0.00 on 1999-11-17. View Document
- On 1990-12-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bankfsb to Federal Home Ln Mtgecrp. View Document
- Luba Balis was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-30 View Document
- Luba Balis took a mortgage for $76,098.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk on 1987-12-30. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Luba Balis for $0.00 on 1987-12-09. View Document
- Luba Balis was granted Power of Attorney for Lillian Kaltman on 1987-12-30 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #7T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area