Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Janet Shapiro Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-06-27. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Janet E Shapiro Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Pnc Bank on 2007-03-02. View Document
- Janet Shapiro took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-07-17. View Document
- On 1998-05-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Midcoast Mortgage Corporation to Pnc Bank. View Document
- Janet E. Shapiro took a mortgage for $85,000.00 from Midcoast Mtge Corp on 1992-08-10. View Document
- Janet Shapiro sold this property to Marjorie J. Shapiro for $0.00 on 1992-06-23. View Document
- On 1989-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Hm Mtge Corp to Chase Manhattan Bk Na. View Document
- On 1989-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bankna to Park West Vill Assoc. View Document
- Marjorie J Shapiro was granted Power of Attorney for Janet E Shapiro on 1987-11-19 View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Janet E Shapiro & Marjorie J Shapiro for $0.00 on 1987-10-28. View Document
- Janet E Shapiro & Marjorie Shapiro was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-19 View Document
- Janet E. Shapiro & Marjorie J. Shapiro took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1987-11-19. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #7M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.