- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Beverly K Lenny & Joseph Tobias Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-07-08. View Document
- Elaine Gross took a mortgage for $623,700.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-07-03. View Document
- Elaine Gross was granted Power of Attorney for The Vaux Condominium on 2008-07-03 View Document
- Beverly K Lenny & Joseph Tobias sold this property to Elaine Gross for $891,000.00 on 2008-07-03. View Document
- Beverly K Lenny & Joseph Tobias Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-09-13. View Document
- Beverly K. Lenny & Joseph Tobias took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-07-26. View Document
- Beverly K. Lenny was granted Power of Attorney for Joseph Tobias on 2000-06-19 View Document
- Beverly K. Lenny & Joseph Tobias took a mortgage for $156,970.93 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-06-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-06-19 between Beverly K. Lenny & Jospeh Tobias and Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- George R Iii Anton Satisfied their Mortgage with Irving Trust Company on 1993-09-13. View Document
- Beverly K. Lenny & Joseph Tobias took a mortgage for $144,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1993-07-01. View Document
- George R. Iii Anton sold this property to Beverly K. Lenny & Joseph Tobias for $0.00 on 1993-06-10. View Document
- Georger. Iii Anton was granted Power of Attorney for Steven E. Bing on 1993-07-01 View Document
- George R. Anton took a mortgage for $168,000.00 from Irving Trust Co on 1988-08-24. View Document
- George R Iii Anton was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-08-24 View Document
- Park West Village Asc sold this property to George R Iii Anton for $0.00 on 1988-07-05. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #7K, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area