- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $417,000.00 dated 2009-06-08 between Keith Kahan and Jpmorgan Chase Bank N.A. View Document
- Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Arbor National Mortgage on 2003-09-30. View Document
- Keith Kahan took a mortgage for $462,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-09-18. View Document
- Keith Kahan was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condominium on 2003-09-18 View Document
- Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers sold this property to Keith Kahan for $660,000.00 on 2003-09-18. View Document
- On 1996-05-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from M&T Mortgage Corporation to Atlantic Mortgage &Investment Corporation. View Document
- On 1994-04-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Arbor National Mortgage to M & T Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bank on 1993-11-15. View Document
- Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers took a mortgage for $135,000.00 from Arbor National Mtgeinc on 1993-08-18. View Document
- On 1991-02-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bk to Federal Hm Ln Mtg Corp. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers for $0.00 on 1987-08-10. View Document
- Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-08-28 View Document
- Margaret Gordon & Frederick Miers took a mortgage for $137,000.00 from Anchor Savings Bk on 1987-08-28. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #6R, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area