Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- David Megley & Therese Guadagno was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2004-08-11 View Document
- Estate Of Arthur Turyn sold this property to David Megley & Therese Guadagno for $375,000.00 on 2004-08-11. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-10-13. Parties: Arthur Turya View Document
- Estate Of Alvin Schwartz Deceased (Gp) & Inc. (Lp & Gp) Carlton House & Supervisory Management Corp. (Gp) & Park West Village Associates sold this property to Estate Of Arthur Turyn for $0.00 on 2004-07-28. View Document
- Arthur As Trustee Of Turyn & Arthur Turyn Revocable Trust sold this property to Arthur Turyn for $0.00 on 2002-10-31. View Document
- Arthur Turyn sold this property to Arthur As Trustee Turyn & Arthur Recovable Trust Turyn for $0.00 on 1998-05-04. View Document
- Felix E. San Martin sold this property to Arthur Turyn for $0.00 on 1988-02-08. View Document
- Felix E Bared San Martin Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank Ny, FSB on 1992-10-14. View Document
- Felix Eb San Martin was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-29 View Document
- Felix E.B. San Martin took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Dime Savings Bk Ny FSB on 1987-10-29. View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Felix E.B. San Martin for $0.00 on 1987-09-21. View Document
- Felix Ebare San Martin was granted Power of Attorney for Arthur Turyn on 1987-10-15 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #5L, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.