Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Maureen White Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America Na on 2013-06-05. View Document
- Kerry Ellen Metzler was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2013-05-22 View Document
- Alan White & Maureen White sold this property to Kerry Ellen Metzler for $1,475,000.00 on 2013-05-22. View Document
- Alan White & Jacqueline White Satisfied their Mortgage with The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh on 2002-08-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $295,900.00 dated 2010-02-09 between Alan White & Maureen White and Bank Of America Na View Document
- On 2010-02-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Countrywide Bank FSB & Inc. Mers to Bank Of America Na. View Document
- Alan White & Maureen White took a mortgage for $11,650.30 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2010-02-09. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Maureen White & Alan H White Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2007-05-29. View Document
- Alan White & Maureen White took a mortgage for $292,965.00 from Mers on 2007-04-27. View Document
- Maureen White & Alan H. White took a mortgage for $214,000.00 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2002-08-06. View Document
- Alan White sold this property to Alan White & Maureen White for $0.00 on 1994-10-22. View Document
- Alan White & Jacqueline White took a mortgage for $112,000.00 from Dime Savings Bk Wllmsbgh on 1987-07-31. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Alan White & Jacqueline White for $0.00 on 1987-07-13. View Document
- Alan White & Jacqueline White was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-07-31 View Document
- Jacqueline White was granted Power of Attorney for Richard S. Davidoff on 1987-07-31 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #4D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.