Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robert P Jr Mollenhauer & Cher Mollenhauer Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2016-02-04. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Robert P Mollenhauer Jr & Rose Blau took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-03-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $120,000.00 dated 2006-01-31 between Rose E Blau & Mollenhauer, Jr., Robert P and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Rose E Blau & Mollenhauer, Jr., Robert P took a mortgage for $9,955.80 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank & The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2003-01-31. View Document
- Cher M Lepre & Cher M Mollenhauer & Mollenhauer, Jr. , Robert P sold this property to Rose Blau & Mollenhauer, Jr. , Robert P for $0.00 on 2003-01-29. View Document
- On 1998-03-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Mattie Selerstan Satisfied their Mortgage with Dollar Dry Dock Savings Bank on 1998-03-30. View Document
- Jewel A. Executor Smith & Mattie A.L/W/T Selerstan sold this property to Robertp. Jr. Mollenhauer & Cher M. Mollenhauer for $0.00 on 1997-07-29. View Document
- Cher Mollenhauer was granted Power of Attorney for Robertp. Jr. Mollenhauer on 1998-03-30 View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-03-30. Parties: Mattie A.Estate Of Selerstan View Document
- Cher Mollenhauer & Robertp. Jr. Mollenhauer took a mortgage for $116,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-03-30. View Document
- On 1997-03-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-02-12. Parties: Vaux Condominium View Document
- Mattie A Selerstan was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-02-23 View Document
- Mattie A Selerstan took a mortgage for $163,100.00 from Dollar Dry Dock Svgsbk on 1988-02-23. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Mattie A Selerstan for $0.00 on 1988-01-27. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #3X, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.