Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Sarathi Roy Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2006-03-30. View Document
- Sarathi Roy took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-02-12. View Document
- Brian T. Dugan & Mary Ann Dugan sold this property to Sarathi Roy for $0.00 on 2001-08-09. View Document
- Sarathi Roy was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 2002-02-21 View Document
- Saathi Roy took a mortgage for $520,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 2002-02-21. View Document
- Nancy Hurst Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Marine Midland Bk on 1988-08-18. View Document
- Brain T. Dugan & Mary Ann Dugan took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from Boston Safe Dep & Trco on 1988-06-03. View Document
- Nancy Hurst sold this property to Brian T. Dugan & Mary Ann Dugan for $0.00 on 1988-05-27. View Document
- Nancy Hurst took a mortgage for $215,000.00 from Marine Midland Bk on 1987-09-22. View Document
- Nancy Hurst was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-17 View Document
- Park West Village Asc sold this property to Nancy Hurst for $0.00 on 1987-08-25. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #3D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.