Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $238,441.18 dated 2011-12-01 between Daniel Sumegi and Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $268,621.66 dated 2008-04-15 between Daniel Sumegi and Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-03-01 between Daniel Sumegi and Astoria Federal Savings View Document
- Sarah H. Wieser Satisfied their Mortgage with Home Savings Of America on 2002-08-01. View Document
- Daniel Sumegi was granted Power of Attorney for Reuben Samuel on 2001-07-26 View Document
- Daniel Sumegi was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 2001-07-26 View Document
- Daniel Sumegi took a mortgage for $312,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 2001-07-26. View Document
- Sarah H. Wieser sold this property to Daniel Sumegi for $0.00 on 2001-06-01. View Document
- Sarah H Wieser was granted Power of Attorney for 372 Central Pk Cd Bd/Mgr on 1989-05-15 View Document
- Sarah H Wieser took a mortgage for $171,000.00 from Home Savings Of America on 1989-05-15. View Document
- Park West Vllg Assoc sold this property to Sarah H Wieser for $0.00 on 1989-04-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #2A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.