- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Marilyn Ackerman sold this property to Trustee Adrienne A. Lawler & The Marilyn Ackerman 2013 Irrevocable Trust for $0.00 on 2013-12-05. View Document
- Marilyn S Ackerman Satisfied their Mortgage with M&T Bank on 2012-08-07. View Document
- On 2011-07-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dovenmuehle Mortgage Company Lp to M&T Bank. View Document
- On 2011-04-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dovenmuehle Mortgage Company L.P to M &T Investment Group. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Marilyn S Ackerman took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2005-09-19. View Document
- On 1996-04-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mortgagecorporation & Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Dovenmuehle Mortgagecompany Lp. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1994-01-27. Parties: Marilyn S. Ackerman, Chase Home Mortgagecorp View Document
- Marilyn S. Ackerman took a mortgage for $41,800.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1993-12-03. View Document
- On 1989-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mortage Corp to Chase Manhattan Bankn.A. View Document
- On 1989-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A Chase Manhattan Bank to Park West Village Assoc. View Document
- Marilyn S Ackerman was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-09 View Document
- Marilyn S Ackerman took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1987-11-09. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Marilyn S Ackerman for $0.00 on 1987-10-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #20T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area