Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Michele Roux Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2010-11-23. View Document
- Dov Alpert was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of Park West Village on 2010-11-05 View Document
- Michele Roux sold this property to Dov Alpert & Mari Melbye for $475,000.00 on 2010-11-05. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Michele Roux Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-03-24. View Document
- Michele Roux Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Commerce Bank on 2006-02-27. View Document
- Michele Roux took a mortgage for $197,000.00 from Mers on 2006-02-07. View Document
- Michele Roux took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from N.A. Commerce Bank on 2005-06-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $141,000.00 dated 2004-02-17 between Michele Roux and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Michele Roux took a mortgage for $2,273.58 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-02-17. View Document
- On 2004-01-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ohio Savings Bank to Jp Morgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Michele Roux was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 2001-05-17 View Document
- Barbara K. Hellen & John G. Hellen sold this property to Michele Roux for $0.00 on 2001-05-03. View Document
- Michele Roux took a mortgage for $142,500.00 from Ohio Savings Bank on 2001-05-17. View Document
- Delahaye Moving Inc. sold this property to Barbara K. Hellen & John G. Hellen for $0.00 on 2001-01-29. View Document
- Inc. Delahaye Moving was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1996-04-11 View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Inc. Delahaye Moving for $0.00 on 1996-03-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #1S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.