Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $250,000.00 dated 2013-05-28 between Philip I Rosenbaum and Citibank Na View Document
- On 2013-03-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registeration Systems Inc As to Citibank Na. View Document
- On 2012-07-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registeration Systems Inc As to Citibank Na. View Document
- Philip I Rosenbaum was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Vaux Condominium on 2010-08-26 View Document
- Philip I Rosenbaum took a mortgage for $362,500.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2010-08-26. View Document
- Lauren Israel Pearlstone sold this property to Philip I Rosenbaum for $725,000.00 on 2010-08-26. View Document
- Lauren Israel Pearlstone Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Charels Schwab Bank & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc Mers on 2010-09-02. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- N.A. Bank Of America & Lauren I Pearlstone Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Bank Of America on 2008-03-04. View Document
- Lauren Pearlstone took a mortgage for $163,000.00 from N.A. Mers (Charles Schwab Bank on 2003-09-10. View Document
- On 1996-10-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Arbor National Mortgage Inc. to Bank Of America. View Document
- Dena Isreal Satisfied their Mortgage with Fsb Anchor Savings Bank on 1995-11-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-04-06. Parties: Vaux Condo View Document
- Lauren Israel Pearlstone took a mortgage for $77,000.00 from Arbor National Mtgeinc on 1993-10-12. View Document
- Dena Israel sold this property to Laurenisrael Pearlstone for $0.00 on 1993-06-08. View Document
- On 1990-12-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bankfsb to Federal Home Ln Mtgecrp. View Document
- Dena Isreal was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-08-28 View Document
- Dena Israel took a mortgage for $76,000.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk on 1987-08-28. View Document
- Park West Village Assocs sold this property to Dena Israel for $0.00 on 1987-08-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #1H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.