Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Carole Levine Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2011-04-03. View Document
- Yho Marcus LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of The Vaux Condominium on 2011-03-16 View Document
- Carole Levine sold this property to Yho Marcus LLC for $565,000.00 on 2011-03-16. View Document
- Carole Levine Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-11-25. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Carole Levine took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-09-26. View Document
- Richard D Kassler Satisfied their Mortgage with Navy Federal Credit Union on 2004-05-06. View Document
- Carole Levine was granted Power of Attorney for The Vaux Condominium on 2004-04-05 View Document
- Carole Levine took a mortgage for $301,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-04-05. View Document
- Frances D Delmore & Richard D Kassler sold this property to Carole Levine for $377,000.00 on 2004-04-05. View Document
- Frances D Delmore was granted Power of Attorney for Richard D Kassler on 2004-03-18 View Document
- Richard D Kassler & Frances Delmore took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Navy Fed C. U. on 2003-11-17. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2001-02-01. Parties: Sanford Kirschenbaum & Marc Kirschenbaum & Myra Kirschenbaum, Home Savings Of America View Document
- Frances D. Delmore & Richard D. Kassler was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1997-02-20 View Document
- Frances D. Delmore was granted Power of Attorney for Richard D. Kassler on 1997-02-20 View Document
- Frances D. Delmore & Richard D. Kassler took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Navy Federal Creditunion on 1997-02-20. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Frances D. Delmore & Richard D. Kassler for $0.00 on 1997-01-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #19T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.