- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Richard Korotchen Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2010-04-27. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Kevin Scott Michaels took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from N. A. Citibank on 2008-02-23. View Document
- On 2002-01-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jpmorgan Chase Bank to Citibank, NA. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-01-11 between Kevin Scott Michales and Citibank, NA View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-05-26 between Kevin Scott Michales and Chemical Bank View Document
- On 1993-05-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Fed S&L Asscnroch to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Kevin S. Michales was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium Bd/Mngr on 1993-02-09 View Document
- Richard Korotchen sold this property to Richard Korotchen & Kevin Scott Michales for $0.00 on 1992-09-17. View Document
- Jeffrey Feinstein Satisfied their Mortgage with Green Point Svgs Bank on 1988-07-05. View Document
- Richard Korotchen was granted Power of Attorney for 372 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1988-04-21 View Document
- Richard Korotchen took a mortgage for $195,000.00 from First Fdrl Svg&Ln Assn on 1988-04-21. View Document
- Jeffrey Feinstein sold this property to Richard Korotchen for $0.00 on 1988-04-08. View Document
- Jean R. Poleshuck & Walter S. Poleshuck sold this property to Jeffrey Feinstein for $0.00 on 1987-09-10. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Walter Poleshuck & Jean Poleshuck for $0.00 on 1987-09-10. View Document
- Jeffrey Feinstein took a mortgage for $157,500.00 from Green Pt Svgs Bk on 1987-10-07. View Document
- Jeffrey Feinstein was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-07 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #18J, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area