Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Xibei Li was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Vaux Condominium on 2012-11-15 View Document
- Xibei Li took a mortgage for $289,000.00 from Mers on 2012-11-15. View Document
- Irene Peretz-Solomir sold this property to Xibei Li for $578,000.00 on 2012-11-15. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Beverly Oliver Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Mortgagecorp on 2000-06-21. View Document
- Beverly Oliver sold this property to Irene Peretz-Solomir for $0.00 on 1998-08-14. View Document
- On 1989-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bankna to Park West Vill Associate. View Document
- On 1989-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mtge Corp to Chase Manhattan Bankna. View Document
- Beverly Oliver was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-09 View Document
- Beverly Oliver took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1987-11-09. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Beverly Oliver for $0.00 on 1987-10-28. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #17S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.