- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-07-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-05-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,250,000 to $1,150,000 on 2016-03-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,250,000 on 2016-03-05 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mabel Richardson Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2016-07-06. View Document
- Mabel Richardson sold this property to Oliver A Richardson for $0.00 on 2010-05-13. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Mabel Richardson took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2003-08-14. View Document
- Andree Hayum sold this property to Mabel Richardson for $0.00 on 1996-02-15. View Document
- Mabel Richardson was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1996-02-26 View Document
- Andree Hayum Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company on 1994-07-18. View Document
- Andree Hayum was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-04-27 View Document
- Andree Hayum took a mortgage for $55,000.00 from Manufacturers Han Trco on 1988-04-27. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Andree Hayum for $0.00 on 1988-04-19. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #17M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area