Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Antonin Wagner & Miriam V Spiegel sold this property to The Miriam Victory Spiegel And Antonin Wagner Trus for $10.00 on 2005-09-28. View Document
- Anton N Wagner & Mariam Victory Spiegel Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2005-08-15. View Document
- Antonin Wagner & Mirian V Spiegel took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from J P Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-02-28. View Document
- Anton N. Wagner & Mariam Victory Spiegel took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-11-15. View Document
- Miriam Victory Spiegel & Antonin Wagner was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cond Bd Mngrs on 1993-08-02 View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Miriam Victory Spiegel & Antonin Wagner for $0.00 on 1993-07-15. View Document
- Antonin Wagner was granted Power of Attorney for Alan W Altman on 1993-08-02 View Document
- Miriam Victory Spiegel was granted Power of Attorney for Alan W Altman on 1993-08-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #17H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.