Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Gregory P Bolen Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2005-03-04. View Document
- Gregory P. Bolen was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 2001-07-27 View Document
- Gregory P. Bolen took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2001-07-27. View Document
- Jad Real Estate L.L.C. sold this property to Gregory P. Bolen for $0.00 on 2001-06-15. View Document
- Seth Morris sold this property to Jad Real Estate L.L.C. for $0.00 on 1999-05-13. View Document
- Seth Morris was granted Power of Attorney for Norman Morris on 1999-07-14 View Document
- David Managing Member Marino & J.A.D. Real Estate L.L.C. was granted Power of Attorney for 372 Central Park West Condominium on 1999-07-14 View Document
- Seth Morris was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1998-12-07 View Document
- Sydney Ruth Morris & Norman J. Morris sold this property to Seth Morris for $0.00 on 1998-11-05. View Document
- Beverly Kebbel Lenny & Joseph Tobias Satisfied their Mortgage with Crossland Mortgage Corp on 1994-04-18. View Document
- Sydney Ruth Morris & Norman J. Morris was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mngrs on 1993-07-27 View Document
- Beverly K. Lenny & Joseph Tobias sold this property to Sydney Ruth Morris & Norman J. Morris for $0.00 on 1993-06-29. View Document
- On 1992-10-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Crossland Mortgagecorp to Crossland Federal Svbk. View Document
- Beverly K Lenny & Joseph Tobias was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-06-23 View Document
- Beverly Kebbel Lenny & Joseph Tobias took a mortgage for $63,500.00 from Crossland Mtge Corp on 1988-06-23. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Beverly K Lenny & Joseph Tobias for $0.00 on 1988-06-08. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #16S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.