Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer sold this property to 372 Cpw 16H LLC for $0.00 on 2014-03-03. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Gene Meyer & Carol E Meyer took a mortgage for $325,000.00 from Mers on 2005-06-24. View Document
- Elizabeth Dvorkin Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank For Savings on 2000-03-06. View Document
- Elizabeth Dvorkin sold this property to Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer for $0.00 on 1999-12-13. View Document
- Carol Eddy Meyer was granted Power of Attorney for Gene Meyer on 1999-12-28 View Document
- Carol Meyer & Gene Meyer was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1999-12-28 View Document
- Elizabeth Dvorkin was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-27 View Document
- Elizabeth Dvorkin took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1987-10-27. View Document
- Joanne Raskin & Jonathan Raskin sold this property to Elizabeth Dvorkin for $0.00 on 1987-10-02. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Joanne Raskin & Jonathan Raskin for $0.00 on 1987-10-02. View Document
- Joanne Raskin was granted Power of Attorney for Jonathan M.Aka Raskin & Jonathan Raskin on 1987-10-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #16H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.