Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Harumi Ohama & Naoyoshi Ohama Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Mortgage Corporation on 2002-08-21. View Document
- On 2000-09-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Mortgage Company-West to Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group. View Document
- On 1995-08-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Mellon Mortgage Company. View Document
- Harumi Ohama & Naoyoshi Ohama took a mortgage for $106,000.00 from Chase Home Mortgagecorporation on 1994-11-14. View Document
- Harumi Ohama & Nadyoshi Ohama Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Svgs Bank, FSB on 1992-06-09. View Document
- On 1990-12-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bank to Federal Home Ln Mtgecrp. View Document
- Harumi Ohama & Naoyoshi Ohama was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-09 View Document
- Harumi Ohama & Naoyoshi Ohama took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk on 1987-12-09. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Harumi Ohama & Naoyoshi Ohama for $0.00 on 1987-11-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #15F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.