Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2013-02-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from De Capital Mortgage, LLC to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Fei Li & Bao Wu took a mortgage for $454,400.00 from De Capital Mortgage, LLC on 2013-02-28. View Document
- Fei Li & Bao Wu was granted Power of Attorney for Park West Village Associates & Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condominium on 2013-02-28 View Document
- Estate Of William Wetheral Ammen & Estate Of A/K/A William Ammen & William Marshall Hilands sold this property to Fei Li & Bao Wu for $568,000.00 on 2013-02-28. View Document
- William W Ammen Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2012-05-14. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- William W Ammen Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2003-06-12. View Document
- William W Ammen took a mortgage for $31,066.00 from Jp Morgan Chase on 2003-04-01. View Document
- William W. Ammen was granted Power of Attorney for 372 Central Pk Westcd B on 1988-05-02 View Document
- William Wetheral Ammen took a mortgage for $37,850.00 from Chemical Bank on 1988-05-02. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to William W. Ammen for $0.00 on 1988-04-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-04-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,590 to $2,650 on 2016-04-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,590 on 2016-03-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-03-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-12-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $599,000 on 2012-11-10 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #14U, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.