Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Garland E Wood Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank, NA on 2003-08-08. View Document
- Garland E. Wood sold this property to Virginia Perez for $0.00 on 2001-07-17. View Document
- Virginia Perez was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 2001-11-02 View Document
- On 2001-06-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Inc. Mortgage Electronicregistration Systems. View Document
- Dolores Pazos sold this property to Garland E. Wood for $0.00 on 1994-09-23. View Document
- Garland E. Wood was granted Power of Attorney for Claire Wood on 1994-10-19 View Document
- Garland E. Wood took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Chase Manhattan Bank on 1994-10-19. View Document
- Garland E. Wood was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo on 1994-10-19 View Document
- Saida L. Hernandez was granted Power of Attorney for Eitel Hernandez on 1992-06-29 View Document
- Dolores Pazos Satisfied their Mortgage with Saida L. Hernandez & Eitel Hernandez on 1992-06-29. View Document
- On 1991-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Fed S&L Assocroch to First National Bk Boston. View Document
- Dolores Pazos took a mortgage for $35,000.00 from Saida L Hernandez & Eitel Hernandez on 1988-03-07. View Document
- Dolores Pazos was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-02-24 View Document
- Dolores Pazos took a mortgage for $89,300.00 from First Fed S&L Assn Roch on 1988-02-24. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Dolores Pazos for $0.00 on 1988-02-09. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 372 Central Park West #14H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.