Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-12-29 between John Conroy & Eileen Conroy and Inc. Bny Mortgage Company View Document
- Edward L. O'Farrell Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-05-20. View Document
- Edward L. O'Farrell sold this property to John Conroy & Eileen Conroy for $0.00 on 1997-09-04. View Document
- John Conroy & Eileen Conroy took a mortgage for $360,000.00 from Inc. Bny Mortgage Company on 1998-01-20. View Document
- John Conroy & Eileen Conroy was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1998-01-20 View Document
- On 1997-05-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Insurance Corp. to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Faith Schaub Custer & Paul Custer Satisfied their Mortgage with Dollar Dry Dock Savings Bank on 1997-05-07. View Document
- Edward L. O'Farrell was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1997-04-10 View Document
- Edward L. O'Farrell took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-04-10. View Document
- Faith Schaub Custer & Paul Custer sold this property to Edward L. O'Farrell for $0.00 on 1997-02-19. View Document
- Schaub, Custer, Faith & Schaub, Custer, Paul was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-02-19 View Document
- Faith Schaub Custer & Paul Custer took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Dollar Dry Dock Svgsbk on 1988-02-19. View Document
- Diane Gausepohl sold this property to Faith Schaub Custer & Paul Custer for $0.00 on 1988-02-09. View Document
- Diane Gausepohl Satisfied their Mortgage with Park West Village Assoc on 1988-02-19. View Document
- Diane Gausepohl took a mortgage for $69,330.00 from Park West Village Assocs on 1987-10-16. View Document
- Diane Gausepohl was granted Power of Attorney for 372 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1987-09-22 View Document
- Park West Village Assocs sold this property to Diane Gausepohl for $0.00 on 1987-09-09. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #11L, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.