Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jason Nagin took a mortgage for $233,000.00 from Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company on 2012-04-18. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-19. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of The Vaux Condomiinium View Document
- Jason Nagin was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2008-03-14 View Document
- Jason Nagin took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Mers on 2008-03-14. View Document
- 210 11Th Street, LLC sold this property to Jason Nagin for $821,000.00 on 2008-03-14. View Document
- Jason Kennedy sold this property to 210 11Th Street LLC for $0.00 on 2008-03-03. View Document
- Jason Kennedy was granted Power of Attorney for Maria J. Guerra Esq. & Jake Naso-Kushner Esq. & Garret P. Lepaw Esq. & Tracy Almazan Esq. on 2007-12-17 View Document
- Joel Kandy sold this property to Jason Kennedy for $0.00 on 2003-11-07. View Document
- Joel Kandy was granted Power of Attorney for The Vaux Condominium on 2002-12-06 View Document
- Beverly Oliver sold this property to Joel Kandy for $485,000.00 on 2002-12-06. View Document
- Beverly Oliver Satisfied their Mortgage with John Richard Sterns on 2003-01-03. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2002-12-30, Debtor: Beverly Oliver, Secured Party: John Richard Stearns, Assignee: View Document
- Beverly Oliver was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Condominium on 1998-10-08 View Document
- Beverly Oliver took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from John Richard Stearns on 1998-10-08. View Document
- John Richard Stearns sold this property to Beverly Oliver for $0.00 on 1998-09-01. View Document
- John Richard Stearns Satisfied their Mortgage with Simeon Trustee Hutner & Stephen M.Trustee Pulsifer on 1998-10-08. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1998-10-01, Debtor: Beverly Oliver, Secured Party: John Richard Stearns, Assignee: View Document
- John Richard Stearns took a mortgage for $211,000.00 from Simeon Trst Hunter & Kennard Ann Dunniganfbo & Stephen M.Tr Pulsifer on 1988-08-25. View Document
- John Richard Stearns was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-28 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to John Richard Stearns for $0.00 on 1987-09-08. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Vaux Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Rovena Haxhiaj, 622 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rovena Haxhaij, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Philip Rosenbaum, 372 Central Park West #2D, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Luis Rivera,
- 372 Central Park West #10M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,944.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,546.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.