Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Brewster Retail Condo LLC by Bankunited, NA or 2015-05-14 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,825,000.00 dated 2015-05-14 between Brewster Retail Condo LLC and Bankunited, NA View Document
- Brewster Retail Condo LLC took a mortgage for $465,000.00 from Bankunited, NA on 2015-05-14. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-06-09, Debtor: Brewster Retail Condo LLC, Secured Party: S K Ventures I, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-06-09. Parties: S K Ventures I, LLC, Brewster Retail Condo LLC View Document
- On 2015-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from S K Ventures I, LLC to Bankunited, Na, Isaoa. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-05-19, Debtor: Brewster Retail Condo LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Bankunited, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-02-26, Debtor: Brewster Retail Condo LLC, Secured Party: Sk Ventures I, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Brewster Retail Condo LLC by Sk Ventures I, LLC or 2013-01-25 View Document
- Brewster Retail Condo LLC took a mortgage for $3,360,000.00 from Sk Ventures I, LLC on 2013-01-25. View Document
- Brewster Retail Condo LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The Brewster Carriage House Condominium on 2013-01-25 View Document
- Little Red House LLC sold this property to Brewster Retail Condo LLC for $0.00 on 2013-01-25. View Document
- Maps filed 2012-06-06 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2012-06-06. Parties: The Brewster Carriage House Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Brewster Carriage House Condominium, 20 Clinton Street #4A, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Merchants Properties, Inc., Stacy Hammel, 20 Clinton Street #4A, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Matthew Swann, 272 Broome Street #6S, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Ross Morgan, 123 Bowery #4TH FL, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Louis Malave,
- 372 Broome St #CU1, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.75ft x 97.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 27,643.84 sq. ft.
Remaining -309.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 27,552.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -401.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,895.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.