Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Clary & Company Antiques sold this property to Inc. Tamara Properties & Gomidas Holding Corp. for $1,000,000.00 on 2007-03-19. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1994-11-29, Debtor: Donald Prince & Alan Miller, Secured Party: Liana Paolella, Assignee: View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-08-29. Parties: Central Federal Savings View Document
- Tamara Properties, INC & Gomidas Holding Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Central Fdrl Svngs&Ln & John H Cooper on 1989-08-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1983-10-20 between Gomidas Holding Corp and Tamara Properties, INC View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1981-03-18. Parties: Arshag Tr Tarpinian & Antronigtr Tarpinian & Anahid Tr Tarpinian & Takouhi Tr Tarpinian, David Williams & Mddl Corp & Barley Trust Inc View Document
- Tamara Properties Inc sold this property to Mddl Corp for $0.00 on 1978-05-10. View Document
- Gomidas Holding Corp & Tamara Properties Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Aram Tarpinian & Arshag Tarpinian & Adrenee Tarpinian & Antranig Tarpinian & Takouhi Tarpinian & Arshag Tr Tarpinian & Nyiri Tr Tarpinian & Anahid Tarpinian on 1977-04-08. View Document
- On 1969-12-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Tamara Properties, INC & Gomidas Holding Corp to Central Federal S/L. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1969-12-01 between Tamara Properties, INC & Gomidas Holding Corp and Central Federal S/L View Document
- Tamara Properties, INC & Gomidas Holding Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Central Federal S/L on 1969-11-25. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 5, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Gomidas Holding Corp, 91 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arshag Tarpinian, 91 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Arshag Tarpinian, 91 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Officer: Peter Trapinian, 91 Charles St C/O Restaurant, Nyc, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Aram Tarpinian,
- 372 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 85.0ft x 70.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,488.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,386.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 11,912.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,190.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,714.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,612.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.