Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-01-18. Parties: Son Lou Realty Corp, Lau And Sons Realty View Document
- Nuk Chun Lau Satisfied their Mortgage with Sen Lou Realty Corp. on 1998-06-25. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-01-06. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1987-10-22. View Document
- On 1982-08-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Son Lou Realty Corp. to Anthony Favazza & Louis Giachetta. View Document
- Lau And Sons Rlty Corp. took a mortgage for $220,000.00 from Son Lou Realty Corp. on 1982-07-06. View Document
- Son Lou Realty Corp. sold this property to Lau And Sons Realtycorp for $0.00 on 1982-07-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-07-11. Parties: Marion Piccolo View Document
- Son Lou Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Piccolo Michael & Piccolo Marion on 1971-01-12. View Document
- Piccolo Michael & Piccolo Marion sold this property to Son Lou Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1971-01-12. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Lau & Sons Realty Corp., 37 Catherine Street #2A, New York, NY 10038
- Managing Agent: Lau & Sons Realty Corp., Eric Lau, 37 Catherine St #2A, New York, NY 10038
- Head Officer: Eric Lau, 37 Catherine Street #2A, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Jonathan Lau, 37 Catherine Street #2A, New York, NY 10038
- Shareholder: Eric Lau, 37 Catherine Street #2A, New York, NY 10038
- Site Manager: Eric Lau,
- 37 Catherine St, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.0ft x 106.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 9,769.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,520.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,460.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,170.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.