Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-12-08. Parties: Mprl Realty Corp. & Inc. H.P.R.C.O.N.Y. & L.E.D.E. International Realty Corp. & 7901 Realty Corp. & Robert Galpern & Inc. R.C.F.H.P. & Inc. N.Y.A.H. & Louis Galpern & Ent Int'L Realty Corp. & Israel Galpern & Israel R. Galpern & Inc. P.O.H.R.C.O.N.Y. & 37-1/2 Allen Street Realty Corp. & Tamara Zelcer & Inc. H.P.S.O.N.Y. & African Americans Small Property Owners Group, INC & Eva Galpern & Tamarz Zelcer, Ariel Realty Corp. View Document
- Inc. H.P.S.O.N.Y. & 37 1/2 Allen Streetrealty Corp. & Inc. N.Y.A.H. & Inc. R.C.F.H.P. took a mortgage for $503,834.17 from Ariel Realty Corp. on 1997-01-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-06-15 between Madele Management Corp. and L.B. Associates View Document
- 37 1/2 Allen St. Rlty Cp Satisfied their Mortgage with Jeannette Friedman on 1982-09-10. View Document
- 37-1/2 Allen St Rltycor took a mortgage for $0.00 from Friedman Jeannette on 1971-11-14. View Document
- Friedman Jeannette sold this property to 37-1/2 Allen St Rltyco for $0.00 on 1971-11-04. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 17, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 37 1/2 Allen Street Realty Corp, 14 Saint Marks Place #18B, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: 37 1/2 Allen Street Realty Corp, Robert Galpern, 14 St Marks Place #18B, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Robert Galpern, 14 Saint Marks Place #18B, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Jose Fajardo, 14 Saint Marks Place #18B, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Robert Galpern,
- Lessee: 37 1/2 Street Realty Corp, Robert Galpern, 14 Saint Marks Place #18B, New York, NY 10003
- 37 1/2 Allen St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 29.0ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,988.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,102.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 8,700.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,610.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,425.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,335.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.