Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 3692 Broadway Housing Development Fund Corporation sold this property to George Antonopoulos for $128,000.00 on 2013-10-03. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-10-02, Debtor: George Antonopoulos, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Rodriguez Mercedes sold this property to 3692 Broadway Housing Development Corporation for $70,000.00 on 2012-12-20. View Document
- Listing price was changed from $160,000 to $150,000 on 2013-07-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $125,000 to $160,000 on 2013-03-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-03-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-04-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $89,200 to $125,000 on 2012-04-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2012-04-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-04-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $105,000 to $89,200 on 2012-01-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $115,000 to $105,000 on 2011-10-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $115,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 4, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 3692 Broadway Hdfc, 3692 Broadway, New York, NY 11211
- Managing Agent: The Wavecrest Mgmt Team Ltd, Francisco Medrano, 87-14 116Th St, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Head Officer: Veronica York, 3692 Broadway, New York, NY 11211
- Officer: Jay Yablonsky, 87-14 116Th St, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Site Manager: Francisco Medrano,
- 3692 Broadway #54, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.5ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 22,575.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,503.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,303.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.