Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1995-12-18, Debtor: East West Renovatingco., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1994-06-30, Debtor: East West Renovatingco., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-06-28 between East-West Renovatingco. and Columbia Federal Savings Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-05-11. Parties: East-West Renovatingco. View Document
- Maps filed 1994-05-11 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-05-19 between East West Renovatingco and Columbia Federal Svgs Bk View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1993-05-14, Debtor: East West Renovatingco., Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- East-West Renovatingco took a mortgage for $988,788.05 from Columbia Fed Savingsbk on 1987-04-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-09-12 between East West Renovatingco and Columbia S/La View Document
- East West Renovatingco sold this property to East West Renovatingco for $0.00 on 1978-11-28. View Document
- East West Renovatingco took a mortgage for $0.00 from Columbia S/La on 1978-07-24. View Document
- On 1978-07-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Joseph J Breitman to Columbia S/La. View Document
- Libra Nominee Corp sold this property to East West Renovatingco for $0.00 on 1977-10-17. View Document
- Libra Nominee Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Joseph J Breitman on 1977-10-17. View Document
- Joseph J Breitman sold this property to Libra Nominee Corp for $0.00 on 1977-10-17. View Document
- Finance Adm City Ofny & Richard Lewisohn sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1973-06-13. View Document
- 368 Amsterdam Ave, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 30.0ft x 102.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 23,048.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,260.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,130.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,658.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,199.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.