- P.S. 087 William Sherman
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Monica Berry
- Phone: 212-678-2826
- Address: 160 West 78 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M087/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kelly C. Donovan & Leah Russell Satisfied their Mortgage with Smith-Haven Mortgagecorp. on 2002-11-08. View Document
- Kelly C. Donovan & Leah K. Russell sold this property to Micheal A. Malik for $0.00 on 2002-09-05. View Document
- Michael A. Malik was granted Power of Attorney for Morgan Condominium on 2002-10-10 View Document
- Leah Russell was granted Power of Attorney for Shelley Teitelbaum on 2002-10-10 View Document
- Kelly C. Donovan was granted Power of Attorney for Shelley Teitelbaum on 2002-10-10 View Document
- Michael A. Malik took a mortgage for $475,000.00 from Inc. Greenpoint Mortgagefunding & Mers As Nominee on 2002-10-10. View Document
- On 2001-05-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Inc. Norwest Mortgage to First Union Nationalbank As Trust Administrator. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1999-08-26, Debtor: East-West Renovatingco, Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1998-02-26, Debtor: East-West Renovatingco, Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Kelly C. Donovan & Leah Russell took a mortgage for $246,750.00 from Smith-Haven Mortgagecorp. on 1997-12-08. View Document
- On 1997-12-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Smith-Haven Mortgagecorp. to Norwest Mortgage Inc.. View Document
- East-West Renovatingco. sold this property to Kelly C. Donovan & Leah Russell for $0.00 on 1997-08-15. View Document
- Kelly C. Donovan & Leah Russell was granted Power of Attorney for Morgan Condominium on 1997-12-08 View Document
- Release dated 1997-12-08 between Columbia Federal Savings Bank and East West Renovatingco. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-12-12, Debtor: East-West Renovatingco, Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-05-11. Parties: East-West Renovatingco. View Document
- Maps filed 1994-05-11 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Morgan Condominium, 200 West 78Th Street, New York, NY 10024
- Managing Agent: Themorgan Condominium, Steve Mohr, 200 West 78Th Street ##, New York City, NY 10024
- Head Officer: Yue Zhang, 200 West 78Th St #5A, New York, NY 10024
- Officer: Steve Mohr, 200 West 78 Street #STR 1, New York, NY 10024
- Site Manager: Caroline Law,
- 368 Amsterdam Ave #5D, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 30.0ft x 102.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 23,048.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,260.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,130.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,658.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,199.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area