Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Denivaldo Dasilva & Sabrina Dasilva Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-01-23. View Document
- Denivaldo Dasilva & Sabrina Dasilva took a mortgage for $203,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2001-12-20. View Document
- Denivaldo Dasilva was granted Power of Attorney for Sabrina Dasilva on 2001-12-20 View Document
- On 2000-11-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Bankers Trust Company As Trustee. View Document
- On 1999-11-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- East-West Renovatingco. sold this property to Denivaldo Dasilva & Sabrina Dasilva for $0.00 on 1998-01-08. View Document
- Denivaldo Dasilva & Sabrina Dasilva was granted Power of Attorney for Morgan Condominium on 1999-03-04 View Document
- Release dated 1999-03-04 between Cfs Bank and East West Renovatingco. View Document
- Denivaldo Dasilva & Sabrina Dasilva took a mortgage for $190,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-03-04. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1998-02-26, Debtor: East-West Renovatingco, Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-12-12, Debtor: East-West Renovatingco, Secured Party: Columbia Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-05-11. Parties: East-West Renovatingco. View Document
- Maps filed 1994-05-11 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Morgan Condominium, 200 West 78Th Street, New York, NY 10024
- Managing Agent: Themorgan Condominium, Steve Mohr, 200 West 78Th Street ##, New York City, NY 10024
- Head Officer: Yue Zhang, 200 West 78Th St #5A, New York, NY 10024
- Officer: Steve Mohr, 200 West 78 Street #STR 1, New York, NY 10024
- Site Manager: Caroline Law,
- 368 Amsterdam Ave #2D, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 30.0ft x 102.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 23,048.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,260.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,130.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,658.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,199.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.