Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $4,500 to $4,230 on 2016-10-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,583 to $4,500 on 2016-09-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,700 to $4,583 on 2016-09-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,000 to $4,700 on 2016-09-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,000 on 2016-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,250 to $3,195 on 2013-06-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,250 on 2013-06-03 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 30, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Broadway 152, Llc, 1597 York Avenue #STORE, New York, NY 10028
- Managing Agent: Arkar Inc, Robert Seiden, 1597 York Avenue #STORE, New York, NY 10028
- Head Officer: Robert Seiden, 1597 York Avenue #STORE, New York, NY 10028
- Officer: Gili Haberberg, 45 Sutton Place South, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Robert Ramirez,
- 3671 Broadway #31, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 150.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 90,227.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,351.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,422.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,546.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.