Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-03-03, Debtor: Bleecker Street Owner 5 LLC & 367 Bleecker Owner LLC & Somar Jalanbo & Bleecker Street Owner 4 LLC, Secured Party: Interaudi Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Bleecker Street Owner 5 LLC & 367 Bleecker Owner LLC & Somar Jalanbo & Bleecker Street Owner 4 LLC by Interaudi Bank or 2016-02-19 View Document
- Bleecker Street Owner 5 LLC & 367 Bleecker Owner LLC & Somar Jalanbo & Bleecker Street Owner 4 LLC took a mortgage for $4,000,000.00 from Interaudi Bank on 2016-02-19. View Document
- 367 Bleecker Owner LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Maison Pierre Condominium on 2014-07-09 View Document
- Sophie W Tiedemann sold this property to 367 Bleecker Owner LLC for $3,850,000.00 on 2014-07-09. View Document
- Sophie W Tiedemann was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Maison Pierre Condominium on 2007-01-08 View Document
- 367/369 Bleecker, LLC sold this property to Sophie W Tiedemann for $2,926,462.50 on 2007-01-08. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-10-20 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-10-20. Parties: Maison Pierre Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 19, 2013 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2014.
- Corporate Owner: Maison Pierre Condominium, 41 Great Jones Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Arnold Warwick Co Ltd, Arnold Warmick, 41 Great Jones Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Darren Manelski, 369 Bleecker Street #2, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Sophie Tiedemann, 367 Bleecker St #3, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Arnold Warwick,
- 367 Bleecker St #3, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.0ft x 41.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,024.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,474.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,084.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,415.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,273.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,774.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.