Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $2,990 to $2,995 on 2016-10-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,190 to $2,990 on 2016-10-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,290 to $3,190 on 2016-10-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,290 on 2016-09-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-09-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-09-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,400 to $3,300 on 2016-08-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,400 on 2016-08-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-06-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,500 on 2015-05-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 6, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Cadigger Llc, 168 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Mitch Grossman, 168 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Mitch Grossman, 168 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
- Shareholder: Mitch Grossman, 168 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
- 365 Broome St #11, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 73.0ft x 108.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,872.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,917.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,720.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,765.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,530.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,575.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.