Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nyc Dept Of Hpd granted an easement to Uhab Housing Development Fund Corporation on 2006-06-12. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1990-07-23. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- Julius Mccray sold this property to Melvin Christian for $0.00 on 1978-04-10. View Document
- On 1975-03-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dorothy S Rubin to Congregation Beth Etal. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-03-07 between Julius Mcgray and Dorothy S Rubin View Document
- Arthur Seymour Fein & Harvey D Wotinetz & Hyman Fein sold this property to Julius Mcgray for $0.00 on 1974-03-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-03-07 between Dorothy S Rubin and Broadway Realties View Document
- Broadway Realties sold this property to Arthur Seymour Fein & Harvey D Wolinetz & Hyman Fein for $0.00 on 1974-02-27. View Document
- On 1971-12-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron H Rubin to Dorothy S Rubin. View Document
- On 1966-02-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dorothy S Rubin to Aaron H Rubin. View Document
- Broadway Realties took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dorothy S Rubin on 1966-01-05. View Document
- Dorothy S Rubin sold this property to Broadway Realties for $0.00 on 1966-01-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 31, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: City Of New York/Damp/Til, 100 Gold St #7FL, New York, NY 10038
- Managing Agent: 601 W 148Th St Ta, Carmen Valette, 601 W 148 St #4B, New York, NY 10031
- Head Officer: Ricarte Echevarria, 100 Gold St #7 FL, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Ana Gonzalez, 601 West 148Th Street #6A, New York, NY 10031
- Site Manager: Carmen Valette,
- 3601 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 32.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 19,264.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,862.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,398.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.