Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
UCC3 Termination dated 2005-12-14, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2005120901446001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2005000690106Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2005-12-14
Modified Date: 2005-12-14Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 98PN44312
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1998-08-20, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: FT_1350006249835
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
Recorded Date: 1998-08-20
Modified Date: 1998-08-20Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR FT_1350006249835 98PN44312
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 27, 2018 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2019.
- Corporate Owner: Charles K Goldner Llc, 155 W 72 St #602, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Charles K Goldner Llc, Naomi/Deborah Colton/Gibber, 155 West 72 Street #602, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Naomi Colton, 155 W 72 St #602, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: Deborah Gibber, 155 West 72 St #602, New York, NY 10023
- Shareholder: Naomi Colton, 155 West 72Nd Street #602, New York, NY 10023
- Shareholder: Deborah Gibber, 155 West 72Nd Street #602, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Naomi/Deborah Colton/Gibber,
- 360 Amsterdam Ave #607, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 102.17ft x 100.0ft
- Upper West Side
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 76,824.32 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,651.68 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -111,044.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 76,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,856.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.