Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Lease Or Memo (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-06-04. Parties: New York University, New York University View Document
- New York University Real Estate Corporation sold this property to New York University for $0.00 on 2015-04-30. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2015-06-04 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2010-08-02. Parties: New York University View Document
- New York Universityschool/Law Foundation & Law Center Foundation sold this property to Inc. New York Universityreal Estate Corporation for $0.00 on 2001-05-01. View Document
- Allan J. Riley Satisfied their Mortgage with Sailors' Snu Harbor on 2001-06-18. View Document
- On 2001-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York University to Inc. New York Universityreal Estate Corporation. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-07-28. Parties: Cheshire Realty Corp & Chatwell Associates & Dilorenzo Associates View Document
- Inc. Chatwll Associates sold this property to Law Center Foundation for $0.00 on 1994-07-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-07-28. Parties: Dilorenzo Propertiescompany & Cheshire Realty Corp & Inc. Chatwell Associates View Document
- On 1994-07-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Trustees/The Sailor'S Snug Harbor In The City/Ny to New York University. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-07-28 between Law Center Foundation and New York University View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-07-28. Parties: Dilorenzo Associates & Chatwell Associates View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1994-07-27, Debtor: Law Center Foundation, Secured Party: New York University, Assignee: View Document
- Chatwell Associatesinc sold this property to Cheshire Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1992-12-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-12-18. Parties: Chatwell Associatesinc & Cheshire Realty Corp & Dilorenzo Propertiesco View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-07. Parties: Chatwell Assocs Inc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-07-07 between Sailors Snug Harbortrst and Chatwell Associates View Document
- Ida Realty Corp. sold this property to Inc Chatwell Associates for $0.00 on 1986-04-14. View Document
- Allan J. Riley sold this property to Ida Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1986-04-14. View Document
- Allan J. Riley took a mortgage for $1,160,000.00 from Trustees/Sailors Etc. on 1984-01-11. View Document
- Trustees /Sailors Etc. sold this property to Allan J. Riley for $0.00 on 1983-05-24. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: N Y U Real Estate Corp, 70 Washington Sq South, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: New York University, Franklin Diaz, 2 Washington Sq Village #1-0, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Alison Leary, 10 Astor Place #7TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: David Alonso, 10 Astor Place #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Franklin Diaz,
- 36 E 8th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.17ft x 114.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 67,129.02 sq. ft.
Remaining 36,554.02 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,302.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,273.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 72,481.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 41,906.5 sq. ft.
- Miscellaneous Theatre
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.