Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Richard Salomon As Trustee & Bank Street Trust sold this property to Townhouse No. 36 LLC for $0.00 on 2007-02-05. View Document
- Charisong Inc. sold this property to Richard Salomon & Bank Street Trust for $0.00 on 1993-12-29. View Document
- A. Lionel Chute & Fanny Diehl & Charisong Incorporated & Yura S. Chute Satisfied their Mortgage with Chute A. Lionel & Fanny Diehl Sweetnam & Robert Sloane & Yura S. Chute on 1985-11-27. View Document
- Charisong Incorporated took a mortgage for $319,341.07 from A. Lionel Chute & Yura S. Chute on 1982-11-12. View Document
- On 1982-11-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manhattan Savings Bank to Lionel Chute & Yura S. Chute. View Document
- On 1982-11-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fanny Diehl & Fanny Diehlfka Sweetnam to A. Lionel Chute & Yura S. Chute. View Document
- Certificate Of Reduction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1982-11-12. Parties: A. Lionel Chute & Yura S. Chute, Fanny Diehl View Document
- Lionel Aka Chute & A. Lionel Chute & Yura S. Chute sold this property to Charisong Incorporated for $0.00 on 1982-11-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $319,341.07 dated 1982-11-12 between Charisong Incorporated and A. Lionel Chute & Yura S. Chute View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-07-19 between Yura S Chute & Lionel Chute and Manhattan Savings Bank View Document
- On 1979-07-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Donald Robert Sloane to Manhattan Savings Bank. View Document
- Yura S Chute & Lionel Chute took a mortgage for $0.00 from Fanny Diehl Sweetnam on 1971-04-26. View Document
- Fanny Fka Diehl & Fanny Diehl Sweetnam sold this property to Yura S Chute & Lionel Chute for $0.00 on 1971-04-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- Donald R Sloane & Donald Robert Sloane sold this property to Fanny Diehl for $0.00 on 1968-07-02. View Document
- Fanny Diehl took a mortgage for $0.00 from Donald Robert Sloane on 1968-07-02. View Document
- 36 Bank St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 90.83ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,374.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 54.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 8,640.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,320.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Brick
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.