Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Danny Pena sold this property to Brandon Fernandez for $200,000.00 on 2015-07-14. View Document
- Maggy Almonte sold this property to Qin Wen Chen for $305,000.00 on 2013-08-30. View Document
- Radames Rodriguez sold this property to Chen G Huang for $250,000.00 on 2013-01-02. View Document
- 36 Attorney Street Housing Development Fund Corpor sold this property to Wei Li for $265,000.00 on 2012-05-24. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-05-14, Debtor: Wei Li, Secured Party: 36 Attorney Street Housing Development Fund Corpor, Assignee: View Document
- 36 Attorney Street Housing Development Fund Corpor sold this property to Yan Yang for $275,000.00 on 2011-12-21. View Document
- John Alicea sold this property to Zhou Wang for $250,000.00 on 2011-12-21. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2011-12-19, Debtor: Yan Yang, Secured Party: 36 Attorney Street Housing Development Fund Corpor, Assignee: View Document
- Melvin Davis sold this property to Loreta Colombo for $231,000.00 on 2011-02-01. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2011-02-02, Debtor: Loreta Colombo, Secured Party: Melvin Davis, Assignee: View Document
- Carla Cubit sold this property to Andrew Paul Cote for $175,000.00 on 2009-08-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2008-05-13 between 36 Attorney Street Housing Development Fund Corp and Dpt Of Housing Pres And Dev The City Of New York View Document
- Dpt Of Housing Pres And Dev The City Of New York sold this property to 36 Attorney Street Housing Development Fund Corp for $7,000.00 on 2008-05-13. View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- 36 Attorney St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 63.0ft x 95.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 37,450.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,100.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 40,436.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,086.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.