Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Van Wagner Twelve Holdings LLC sold this property to Cbs Outdoor LLC & Outfront Media LLC (K/N/A) for $35,658,069.00 on 2014-10-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2005-07-27 between Nycdot Div. Of Franchises, Concessions, & Consents and Mirin Corporation View Document
- Doris Licht Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 2001-03-05. View Document
- Doris Licht sold this property to 356 Bowery Venturesllc for $0.00 on 2001-01-18. View Document
- Doris Licht took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2000-08-17. View Document
- Allhart Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Anthony Murad & Jack Klein on 2000-01-27. View Document
- On 1998-11-30 Anne Derene partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- Allhart Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with John J.Iii&Ano Campbell on 1983-10-20. View Document
- Allhart Realty Corp sold this property to Doris Licht for $0.00 on 1981-11-06. View Document
- On 1979-12-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jack Klein to Anne Derene. View Document
- Allhart Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Anthony Murad & Jack Klein on 1979-12-10. View Document
- Release dated 1967-12-06 between Marie C Sinclaire & Marie E Aka Sinclaire & Marie E Aka Campbell and John J Iii Campbell View Document
- Merceditam Campbell & John J Iii Campbell sold this property to Allhart Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1967-12-06. View Document
- Allhart Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Merceditam Campbell & John J Iii Campbell on 1967-12-06. View Document
- John J Iii Campbell took a mortgage for $0.00 from Marie C Sinclaire on 1967-04-05. View Document
- Marie Aka Campbell & Marie C Sinclair sold this property to John J Iii Campbell for $0.00 on 1967-04-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 3, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 356 Bowery Ventures Llc, 512 7 Avenue #37 FL, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Centurion Realty Llc, Ralph Tawil, 512 7 Avenue #37 FL, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Ralph Tawil, 512 7 Avenue #37 FL, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: Harold Sutton, 512 7 Avenue #37 FL, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Juan Brito,
- 356 Bowery, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.33ft x 108.42ft
- Historic District
- NoHo Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,155.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 8,925.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,770.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,602.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,447.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Four Families
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.