Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Michael J Erlinger & Laura T Dunphy took a mortgage for $1,250,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-01-10. View Document
- Michael J Erlinger & Laura T Dunphy was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers / Ice House Condominium on 2014-01-10 View Document
- Yiwen Mao & He Shen sold this property to Michael J Erlinger & Laura T Dunphy for $1,950,000.00 on 2014-01-10. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-02-22. Parties: Ice House Condominium View Document
- He Shen Satisfied their Mortgage with Ridgewood Savings Bank on 2008-04-11. View Document
- He Shen sold this property to Yiwen Mao & He Shen for $0.00 on 2005-04-18. View Document
- Michelle Lieber Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2005-01-28. View Document
- Michelle Lieber Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2005-01-17. View Document
- He Shen took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from Ridgewood Savings Bank on 2004-12-23. View Document
- Michelle Lieber sold this property to He Shen for $1,265,000.00 on 2004-12-21. View Document
- Michelle Lieber was granted Power of Attorney for Joel Buchman on 2004-12-21 View Document
- He Shen was granted Power of Attorney for Ice House Condominium on 2004-12-23 View Document
- Michelle Lieber Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Eab Mortgage Company on 2003-08-22. View Document
- Michelle Lieber took a mortgage for $399,365.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2003-07-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 3, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Ice House Condominium Assoc, 200 W 57Th St #702, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: T U C Mgmt Company, Jeffrey Goldstein, 200 W 57Th St #702, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: William Lee, 354 Broome St #4D, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Jenny Low, 354 Broome St #5D, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Benny Constantin,
- 354 Broome St #6G, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 101.92ft x 162.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 104,880.44 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,741.44 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 104,532.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,393.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 113,243.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 36,104.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.