- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $350,000.00 dated 2014-06-25 between Sabrina Huda and N.A. Santander Bank View Document
- Sabrina Huda Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-03-12. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-04-26. Parties: City Of New York Dept. Of Housing Preservation &, N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $337,450.00 dated 2013-03-15 between Sabrina Huda and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Sabrina Huda took a mortgage for $1,497.48 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-03-15. View Document
- On 2012-11-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Bny Mortgage Company, LLC to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Sabrina Huda took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Sovereign Bank on 2011-02-17. View Document
- Sabrina Huda took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from The City Of New York on 2006-02-07. View Document
- Sabrina Huda took a mortgage for $385,000.00 from Mers on 2006-02-07. View Document
- Sabrina Huda was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2006-02-07 View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-03-28. Parties: The City Of New York View Document
- 110Th Street Equities LLC sold this property to Sabrina Huda for $560,037.50 on 2006-02-07. View Document
- 110Th Street Equities, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with The Community Preservation Corporation on 2005-12-14. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-02-03. Parties: 110Th Street Equities, LLC, Condominium Board View Document
- Maps filed 2005-08-01 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-08-01. Parties: Cathedral Gardens Condominium View Document
- 352 Cathedral Parkway #8C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 145.84ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 97,746.74 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,926.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 105,540.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,720.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area