- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-05-01. Parties: Department Of Housing Preservation And Development, 110Th Street Equities, LLC View Document
- Jina Lee was granted Power of Attorney for Cathedral Gardens Condominium on 2006-02-16 View Document
- Jina Lee took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from The City Of New York, Through, Dept Of Housing And on 2006-02-16. View Document
- Jina Lee took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2006-02-16. View Document
- 110Th Street Equities, LLC sold this property to Jina Lee for $687,318.75 on 2006-02-16. View Document
- 110Th Street Equities, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with The Community Preservation Corporation on 2005-12-14. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-02-03. Parties: 110Th Street Equities, LLC, Condominium Board View Document
- Maps filed 2005-08-01 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-08-01. Parties: Cathedral Gardens Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 31, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kyrous Realty Group Inc, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Kyrous Realty Group, Steve Schwinder, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Belina Anderson, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: Steve Schwinder, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Joaquin Ruiz,
- 352 Cathedral Parkway #11C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 145.84ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 97,746.74 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,926.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 105,540.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,720.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area