Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Majid Nassiri & Fariba Behnegar Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2015-01-12. View Document
- On 2007-03-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC. View Document
- 110Th Street Equities, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with The Community Preservation Corporation on 2005-12-14. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-03-01. Parties: The City Of New York View Document
- Majid Nassiri & Fariba Behnegar took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from The City Of New York on 2006-01-31. View Document
- Majid Nassiri & Fariba Behnegar took a mortgage for $417,000.00 from Mers on 2006-01-31. View Document
- Majid Nassiri & Fariba Behnegar was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2006-01-31 View Document
- 110Th Street Equities, LLC sold this property to Majid Nassiri & Fariba Behnegar for $722,957.50 on 2006-01-31. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-02-03. Parties: 110Th Street Equities, LLC, Condominium Board View Document
- Maps filed 2005-08-01 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-08-01. Parties: Cathedral Gardens Condominium View Document
- 352 Cathedral Parkway #11A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 145.84ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 97,746.74 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,926.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 105,540.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,720.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.